
Every year, Mac (my mom) lets the cousins paint Easter eggs at her house. ( which we are greatful for.. the mess is at her house:) My kids love it. I really think they like their hands to be different colors more than the eggs, but anyhow, they look forward to doing it. Case thought it was way fun! He liked to throw the eggs in the colored water!!! Notice Im holding the cup down, He also thought it would be a good idea to color the newspaper by dumping it out... Like I said, Im glad she thinks it a great tradition to be carried on at HER HOUSE!!! (lol!) So much fun.. thanks Mac!!
6 comments:
That is so nice that your mom hosted that party! I'm hoping my mom or Paul's will do it for us. I'm not too excited about the egg dye. It sure makes for some cute pictures, though!
Hi Ronda,
This is Brittney, your cousin Justin's wife! I saw your blog through other family members and thought I would say hi! We've never seen your little guy, how cute is he!! And your girls are so dang cute too!! What a cute family you have!! They are growing up! We have a blog but it's private-send me your email though and I will send you an invite if you want to! jtedg@hotmail.com. What fun coloring easter eggs too! Hope all is good. See ya!
What a cute family tradition! Case is such a little cutie dying his eggs! How fun! Oh, can I get that number to your preschool teacher. I keep forgetting to call you for it.Thanks!!
Rhonda, you guys are sooo cute! I love your family picture on top...don't mind that you found us, I'm glad you did! Andrea
You have a sweet Mom. I hope you had a happy Easter. Your baby neice is adorable.
I am so glad you found me!! You have such a cute family. How is life treating you? We are great. Nothing too exciting goes on but that is a good thing right now!! So good to see you again. I'll add you to my list so I can blog stalk you! ;)
Post a Comment