Oct 14, 2009

My birthday






























For my second 29th birthday this year Willy surprised me and took our little family to Lagoon and then to park city. It was a total surprise. It was so nice to take a small vacation. We havent done that for a while. We went to Lagoon all of one day and then to park city the next. He even took the kids back to the hotel to swim and watch movies while my sister (from Salt Lake) and I shopped the outlet stores. It was way fun. He really put a lot of time into planning this and I am so greatful.. LOVE him.






2 comments:

Camille said...

What a man! That is so awesome that he did that. I bet you really felt loved.

It's fun to see an update from your darling family! Kenli is such a girl! I love her posing picture. What a doll.

You are supermom! Looks like your girls were involved in a lot of things this summer.

How cute that Kenli got to go with Willy so much. I'm impressed that she drives the 4-wheeler! What a girl!

Kelly Munns said...

oooh wow. what a lucky lady! i love how there are ZERO pictures of you on your birthday post. lame. so when was your birthday, because it sounds like ours are about the same time! and that little case of yours is getting SO big!!!