Nov 23, 2009

Kenli turned Six...











For Kenlis birthday, we took her to the the motel in West Yellostone with the waterslide. She loves it. We had so much fun and spent most of our time there swimming. She ask for hotdogs for dinner so we took hot dogs and sugar cookies, which she also ask for.
We had a family party when we got back. She was sad she didnt get a princess cake up at West, so I tried to pull it off before our family party... lets just say I have done better, but she liked it. Kenli has been begging for an i-pod for a year. I had to ask a year ago what it was and she explained to me that you listen to music on them and that some have videos... I am clueless and am sad that my 5 year old was not. Anyhow we got her a small mp3 player. She was very spoiled by everyone this year. She had a great weekend. Thanks to everyone who thought of her. We are so greatful for all of our family and friends.



4 comments:

Camille said...

SIX? Really? That's too hard to believe. What a fun birthday party!

♥jada said...

You have such a cute family! I love reading your updates.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Kenli . . . I remember the day she was born. I can't believe she asked for an I-pod, that is so funny! So have you uploaded any songs for her yet? FYI- you can get all the primary songs in mP3 files for free off lds.org.
The sacred grove looks really cool, how fun for Willy.

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday Kenli! I can hardly believe you are six years old! I remember when your mommy and daddy first moved to our ward as NEWLYWEDS! and now look at you! you are beautiful inside and out! wish we could see you more often!
love, shelly and her family