
There is nothing like your 5 year old telling you she would rather ride the bus on her first day to school than to have you take her. I promise I was NOT hurt by it.. not at all.. nope! Not until after she got on and I turned my back and cryed for an hour. Seriously are 5 year olds really ready to ride the Big yellow school bus. She looked so tiny...

This is a picture of her right before we left the house on her first day. She looked so cute and was so excited. and all that runs through a mommys mind is.. Have I taught her what she needs to know... and so all the way down to the bus I try to tell her all the things I forgot to or that she forgot to listen to for the past 5 years.... Oh how I love this girl!
1 comment:
haha! i would have loved to hear that conversation. "don't forget to play with the kids that don't have any friends, and do you remember your abc's? how high can you count? remember what day it is today? what about tomorrow?" love it.
Post a Comment