
Camping is always fun. We were able to go a couple times this summer.
This was Cases first summer to really play outside. We filled the pool up with hose water and when he got in, I thought he would cry or just stay out since it was so cold. He absolutely loved it and I had to take him out when he started to shake and turn blue!! He would hold the hose up and the water would hit his face and he would just laugh!!Lots of summer time fun outside in the water.
Rigby Lake
Willy has the month of August free of Students at the college. So he spends alot of his time down with the horses, training. This year he took Kenli with him every day (alot of days 8-5) to work with him. She would drive the 4 wheeler around with the dummy on it for him or ride horses or clean. She became quite the little worker. and the funniest part is that she loved every minute of it!!
4 comments:
HI!! I enjoyed reading ALL your new posts!! It was fun to hear about your summer and Kenli starting school. Thank you so much for letting me join your work group! I actually really like coming and talking to all you wonderful mom's. I like to work and feel like I am making a difference to someone and it was so HELPFUL to me to have you all come paint!! It would have seriously taken me all week to work on it!! I am glad we are friends! We should go on a double date, I think Scott and Willie are getting to be quiet good friends through the Elder's Quorum, I swear Scott talks to him more than me! :) j/k Have a great day! I think you are wonderful! :)
that's awesome. start em young!
Ronda I love looking at pics of your family. They are all so darn cute. You and Willy are such great friends. We really love having you guys in our lives.
Loved all your summer posts! I can't believe our babies are riding that big yellow bus too! Loves
Post a Comment