
Case loved his face painted. I did up the girls first and he was very excited for his turn. When he was done, he laughed at the mirror for quite some time... should I be worried?

My sweet princess and fairy.. do you think they will ever want to be something scary?




Just to cute not to post!

My kids do not love the guts part of carving. But this year we made em help!!

Okay so I havent figured out that you have to put the pictures you want on first, last.... ITs all backwards.. oh well. Halloween was so fun. I loved it being on saturday this year. It was way more relaxed. Kenli got sick on Friday and had to miss her kindergarten Halloween party. We were so sad. But she was all better Saturday. Only... Landyn got it that evening. Nothing serious.. just stomach aches. We still went trick or treating.. I have not gained a love for trunk or treats yet.. Maybe Im just old... so we hit a few houses and lots of family and then to my familys for dinner. They always have all the cousins get together and eat. Its always fun. I do have to say, Im super glad its over. Landyn cried everyday for a month because it wasnt "The Day..."
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute!!
Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how Case is growing. He looks so much like Kenli. I'm sure you get that a lot!
How neat that Willy got to go to some church history sites. I really want to do that someday. Sad that you weren't with him, though!
We always think about you guys. Is Rexburg really that far away? We need to get over the distance and get together!
Cute costumes! I love the look on their faces when they are pulling out the guts from the pumpkins. priceless!
I love the looks on the girls face as they are carving out the pumpkins. Cracks me up. It is so fun checking out your blog. We think of you guys often. Hope all is well.
I love your princess girls and your cool skeleton guy! Honestly, as a kid, the pumpkin guts were my favorite part!! All squishy and gross! We always just paint our pumpkins with the kids. I guess it is the easy way out! NO mess. Thanks again for finding my keys, you are such a sweet heart! Thanks for letting me join work group I really love it! :) Thanks for being my friend. You are wonderful!
Post a Comment